- Your website is dead in competition get it redesignPosted 5 days ago
- Tips to Follow to Hire the Best Offshore PHP Development CompanyPosted 12 days ago
- When To Get A Dedicated Server vs A Virtual Private ServerPosted 23 days ago
- Adobe Rolls Out Web Marketing UpgradesPosted 54 days ago
- 5 Essential Resource Sites For Web DesignersPosted 77 days ago
- Nightmare Web Design Clients – InfographicPosted 129 days ago
- How to select the right Content Management System?Posted 151 days ago
- Web Design on the Go: Simple Code & Handy Tips for the HTML IlliteratePosted 183 days ago
- Tips for using Dreamweaver CS5 in your WordPress SitePosted 186 days ago
- 4 Special Elements Your Feature Box Must Have To Be EffectivePosted 186 days ago
Top 3 Smartphone Financial Apps
Smartphone’s are the most popular starting place for a number of online activities, managing finances included. Financial apps help you to manage your finances and are highly recommended by financial advisors. Here is a look at the top 3 Smartphone financial apps along with the pros and cons of each.
1. Pageonce- Money and Bills
This is among the most well-liked Smartphone financial apps. The most eminent feature of Pageonce is its ability to put together with all your online bank accounts and your credit cards as well as online bills. This app has an interface that is very user-friendly. For that reason, you do not require any technical knowledge or assistance to sync your personal accounts.
The app’s full version allows you to add manual accounts too in case you do not have the information available over the internet, for example, rental bills. After setting up your account and feeding in all the information that is needed, there is not much that you require to do yourself.
- It allows you to have a look at your bill statements at whatever time you want, and this is very handy
- It permits you to track, control and pay all your bills automatically
- It lets you follow mobile data usage as well as minutes
- You can get immediate notifications for your bank accounts.
- This app lacks some main creative finance management features, which are present in many other similar applications
- Some users have shown their concern over the security of this app
- If you sync many accounts, the app becomes slower and more unreliable
MoneyWise is obtainable as a free trial application for smartphones. It is also obtainable with complete features, though you must pay for you to obtain that version. The app’s trial version does not let you add over two accounts whereas the paid version allows you to add an unlimited number of accounts.
-The application has a beautiful interface, which is not only pleasing to the eye but also helpful in sorting out reports and graphs
- It is perfect for people with 2 or even less bank accounts
- The method of putting in manual transactions is very easy
- The free version of this app is equipped with lots of visual advertisements
- The free version only allows you use two bank accounts
- It does not allow b2b transfers
This app certainly does not require introduction to people used to managing their finances online. The website’s powerful Smartphone app allows you access most features obtainable on the website. This includes the ability to sync with your bank accounts. The app has a budgeting feature as well, which allows you to skilfully allocate budget for particular items to be bought.
- Allows you to view and hook up to all your accounts, which includes savings, retirement, checking and investment
- Shows pictorial presentations as graphs to show you where the funds are being spent
- It automatically classifies all the transactions performed by your bank accounts
- Users have shown concerns over the application’s security system
- The app does not provide complete access to all elements of the Mint.com website
- The recurring payment role is missing in this application
Jonathan is an app enthusiast and is constantly scanning the market for the latest technology developments. He also works with Australian Financial Solutions who are finanacial advisors in Australia!