- Your website is dead in competition get it redesignPosted 2 days ago
- Tips to Follow to Hire the Best Offshore PHP Development CompanyPosted 9 days ago
- When To Get A Dedicated Server vs A Virtual Private ServerPosted 20 days ago
- Adobe Rolls Out Web Marketing UpgradesPosted 51 days ago
- 5 Essential Resource Sites For Web DesignersPosted 74 days ago
- Nightmare Web Design Clients – InfographicPosted 126 days ago
- How to select the right Content Management System?Posted 148 days ago
- Web Design on the Go: Simple Code & Handy Tips for the HTML IlliteratePosted 180 days ago
- Tips for using Dreamweaver CS5 in your WordPress SitePosted 183 days ago
- 4 Special Elements Your Feature Box Must Have To Be EffectivePosted 183 days ago
Role of PHP in today’s era
As the internet marketing is growing rapidly and is demanding websites to be attractive, user friendly, cost effective and easy to navigate. PHP web Development is the technology that helps in developing such a website. It is one of the mostly used programming languages which can solve all the requirements of the user.
PHP was created by Rasmus Lerdford in 1995 and is developing continuously since then. PHP stands for hypertext Pre-processor used for creating multiple dynamic web pages.
Features of PHP development:
- PHP runs on a web server
- It can be used for client side GUI applications
- It is an open source software
- It is used with many relational database management system
- PHP focuses mainly on server- side scripting
- PHP manipulates Flash, PDF and image files
- Communicate with the LDAP ( Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Communicate with variety of protocols like NNTP, IMAP, POP3, DNS and others.
Most of the IT industry’s prefer to use PHP language as it is available free of cost. Therefore, you can hire PHP developer who can easily understand the requirement of project and can create a user friendly website. Hiring a PHP developer can be cost effective for all project sizes.
The other advantage of PHP language is that it is easy, quick and is flexible. Today’s era demands dynamic websites and PHP is one of the languages which help in creating such websites. These sites provide more security and usability.
PHP Development allows you to change its functionalities according to your own requirements. This language helps in easy content management. It can be used with multimedia technology as PHP doesn’t depend on external plug-ins.
In a nutshell, PHP has the following advantages:
- High performance and reliability
- Low development and maintenance cost
- Compatible with the servers like Apache and IIS
- Ability to embed itself into HTML code
- Runs on various platforms like Unix, Linux, windows etc
We summarize PHP as fast, reliable, secure and compatible option for Web Development. Therefore, PHP plays an important role in internet marketing as well as IT industry.
PHP web development is about making a website that involves the following steps:
- Website Design
- Content creation
- Server side scripting
- Client side scripting
- server and network configuration
- Website testing and analysis.
Emma Alice is the Author of this article who is working as a Seo Anyalist with “Seo Rank Smart” it’s a Seo Company provides Web Design or Web Development service to the worldwide area. Emma also like to write and publish the content on current topics.